Acceptable Use Policy
Every Staffapp MD client must agree to the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) that sets out the terms for use of the Staffapp MD Online Portal (“Service”) and applications provided by Staffapp MD. Violation of the AUP is cause for immediate termination.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Harass, threaten or otherwise cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to a person or entity;
- Post or otherwise transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party;
- Post or otherwise transmit any content that (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have the right to transmit, such as information that is subject to a confidentiality agreement between you and another party; (iii) contains sexually explicit images or other content that is offensive; (iv) is harmful to minors in any way; (v) promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Send any unsolicited commercial email, spam, or bulk commercial email;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service, or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The Service may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Staffapp MD is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Sites. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
- The materials on this Site are provided with “Restricted Rights.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Staffapp MD’s proprietary rights in them.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW. STAFFAPP MD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS
- To the extent Staffapp MD incurs any financial penalties or other costs and expenses (including investigation expenses) from Staffapp MD's collocation facility, internet service provider or other vendors because of your use of the Service, you shall be obligated to immediately reimburse Staffapp MD for any such penalties, costs or expenses.
- In the event you violate these terms, Staffapp MD, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate the Service. Staffapp MD is not liable for your breach of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Staffapp MD reserves the right to provide your personally identifying information to law enforcement officials in the event that you violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using the Service.